Why not get the children to help you make them?
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 15-20 minutes
Makes 12 Brownie Bites
• 240g Banana
• 120g Peanut Butter
• 60g Cocoa Powder
• 1-2 Scoops Chocolate Protein Powder
• Dark or Milk Chocolate Chips - either mix into the brownie mix or sprinkle on top before baking
• Raw Honey - add to sweeten - personal taste
As there is no baking powder needed, they generally won't rise.
• Preheat your oven to 180C/350F
• Use a baking tray and line with greaseproof paper. Ensure the tray is greased generously.
• In a blender or mixing bowl (not a cake mixer), combine all your ingredients and blend/mix until smooth.
• Pour brownie mixture into the baking tray and spread out until even.
• Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until a skewer/toothpick comes out just clean. Fan assisted ovens will cook faster.
• Allow to cool in the tray completely.
Brownie bites should be kept refrigerated at all times. Ensure they are covered and/or in a sealed container. They will keep for up to 1 week.
Brownie bites are freezer friendly and can be stored in the freezer. They will keep well for up to 6 months.
Let us know what you think of this recipe in the comments below and share this with someone you know who would love to try these brownies.