This is another one of our quick and easy, tasty snacks that you are going to love. All you need is a food blender, there is no baking involved, so why not get the children involved in making these Mini Strawberry Cheesecakes.
These mini strawberry cheesecakes are creamy and fruity, and make the perfect dessert for BBQs during this warm weather. No oven needed; they're dairy and gluten-free, so everyone can enjoy them!
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Chilling time: 1 hour
Makes: 20 mini cheesecakes, depending on how generous you are when making them.
- 150g raw cashews
- 100g pecans
- 10 dates, pitted
- 40g unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 115g strawberries
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Juice from half a lemon (1 tablespoon)
- 2 tbsp dairy-free chocolate chips
- Add the pecans, dates, coconut, and sea salt to a food blender and process until a slightly sticky, crumbly dough forms.
- Press dough into the bottom of 20 cupcake tray sections using the back of a spoon and your fingertips. This makes the base for the cheesecakes.
- Place them in the freezer while you make the strawberry cheesecake filling.
- Clean and dry the food blender.
- Add cashews, strawberries, maple syrup, coconut oil, and lemon juice to the food processor and turn on for a couple minutes until a thick, creamy filling forms.
- Take the cupcake tray out of the freezer and fill each with the strawberry cream filling.
- Sprinkle with a few chocolate chips and freeze for at least an hour.
- Allow to thaw for 15 minutes before serving.
These cheesecakes are best served cold, so don’t thaw them too early!
If you like this recipe, why not try our other recipes… we post one every Saturday, giving you something to try over the weekend.
We love sharing these recipes with you. Let us know what you think to this recipe in the comments below and share this with someone you know who would love to try these cheesecakes.