U perform – CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
This is another one of our quick and easy, tasty snacks that you are going to love. All you need is a saucepan, there is no baking involved, so why not get the children involved in making these Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Chilling time: 20 minutes
Makes 20 individual cookies, depending on how generous you are when making them them.
- 75g peanut butter
- 40g honey (or maple syrup for vegan)!
- 40g coconut oil measured in solid state.
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 150g quick cooking oats
- 40g shredded unsweetened coconut
There is no baking involved, making this a very quick and easy snack to create.
- Line a baking tray with grease-proof paper, set aside.
- Combine the peanut butter, honey, salt and coconut oil in a saucepan and heat, stirring continuously, until melted and well-combined.
- Stir in vanilla and cocoa powder.
- Add quick-cooking oats and mix well.
- Add coconut and stir until completely combined.
- Drop 1 tbsp portions of mixture onto your prepared baking sheet. Continue until you’ve used all your cookie mixture.
- Let cool in the fridge or freezer until hardened.
- Serve cold or frozen!
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge!
These cookies are best served cold. Coconut oil becomes soft at warm temperatures!
If you like this recipe, why not try our other recipes… we post one every Saturday, giving you something to try over the weekend.
Please show us photos of you making or eating them and tag us in the photo. We love sharing these moments with you. Let us know what you think to this recipe in the comments below and share this with someone you know who would love to try these cookies.